Atlas Structural Systems in Cornwall, PE
Atlas Structural Systems is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural systems for commercial and residential construction projects in Eastern Canada. Our integrated roof, wall, and floor systems offer proven quality and provide a great deal of benefit and value.
Builders work as a team to assemble wood components into trusses or panels that are used in building construction.
Typical career steps are to become a crew lead and then a production supervisor.
- Sets up a jig and connects wooden components to match design specifications
- Works in a fast-paced environment, and meets or exceeds production targets
- Follows procedures and demonstrates safe work behaviours
- Communicates and works with the team
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in hot, cold and variable temperatures
- Able to do physical work
- A safe work environment
- Monday to Friday shifts
- Benefits after 3 months
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Atlas Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.