Production Equipment Operator
Acadian Wild Blueberry Company is a member of the Oxford Food Group.
With state of the art facilities and industry leading technology, Acadian Wild Blueberry Company offers a large scope of career opportunities along with comprehensive benefits and competitive wages.
Acadian Wild Blueberry Company currently has several full time vacancies on the Appetizer line in Production Equipment Operator roles.
Production Equipment Operators are responsible for ensuring specific production equipment is working effective and smoothly for production processes.
Desired Qualities and Abilities:
- Experience working with automated equipment would be considered and asset
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Task oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Good Time management
- Security minded
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Must be able to work with products including but not limited to onions and wheat products
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes should be or e-mailed referencing "Production Equipment Operator" to:
Acadian Wild Blueberry Company
3144 Route 160
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.