Power Engineer 1 Coordinator (2100)
Competition #: 6-12276 EXT
Salary: $24.1383 to $25.9825
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Enfant-Jésus RHSJ† Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Maintenance
CLASSIFICATION: Power Engineer 1 Coordinator (2100)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Possibility of reserve and call back
Work schedule subject to change to meet operational needs.
Operates and maintains a heating/power plant and auxiliary equipment and systems at the journeyman level; supervises employees involved in general maintenance.
- Must be a holder of a 4th class power engineer's license in accordance with the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Act;
- Two years of previous related experience.
- Must have demonstrated supervisory ability
- Ability to operate a computer(ventilation and/or air conditioning and heating management system);
- Ability to write, read, and follow instructions without constant supervision;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.