Opportunities for Weigh Scale Technicians
CFM in Saint John, NB
OPPORTUNITIES FOR WEIGH SCALE TECHNICIANS
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customers highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently accepting resumes for current and future openings, for qualified Weigh Scale Electrical Technician reporting to our Saint John, New Brunswick office, but can be located locally to home address if outside the Saint John region.
- Trade Certification or College Diploma
- 2-5 years of installation, maintenance, and repairs on various types of weigh scales
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent people and communications skills
- Must be able to work flexible shifts as required
- Must be willing to travel
- Class 3 drivers license with air brakes considered an asset
- Effective communication with customers and team members/supervisors
- Respond to customer emergencies
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electronic issues with weighing systems
- Enforces all Quality, Environment, Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service
- Lifting and carrying 50 pounds occasionally
- The desire and ability to promote and sell services and products, generating sales leads
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with CFM, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
What to Expect:
All applications will be reviewed by our recruiter. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.