Inside Sales Representative
Drake International is proud to partner with a local Maritime company to assist them in their search for dynamic Flooring Sales Representatives for the Halifax area. This position will provide our clients customers with excellent customer service and product representation in a knowledgeable and friendly manner. You will also be an advocate on behalf of the customers by reporting and responding to their needs while maintaining profitable sales growth.
- Develop, establish, and maintain professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Perform accurate orders/sale entries on company's internal computer system
- Identify and resolve issues if they arise
- Provide Showroom support, which includes customer service/sales, product knowledge, showroom cleanliness, and administration duties
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures
- Oversee and maintain excellent customer relations
- Provide insight and expertise on flooring customer segment needs and work with all departments to ensure customer needs exceed expectations.
- All other duties that may be assigned related to Sales needs
Education & Experience:
- Post-Secondary education would be an asset
- Prior Flooring sales and Retail experience is required
- Word and Excel intermediate ability
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Highly motivated
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Team player
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
For more information concerning this position or to apply please contact Kyla McIsaac. He can be reached at email@example.com or 905-960-1120
Drake Halifax would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however, due to the volume of candidates who apply, we may only be able to respond directly to those being selected for an interview.
We encourage anyone who may be looking for a new opportunity to please visit us at https://ca.drakeintl.com/
PEOPLE | PRODUCTIVITY | PERFORMANCE