Senior Continuous Improvement Specialist - Learning Delivery
Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
SENIOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST - LEARNING DELIVERY
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking candidates for the role of Senior Continuous Improvement Specialist - Learning Delivery, based at our head office location in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the Corporate Director, Continuous Improvement, the Senior Continuous Improvement Specialist is responsible for the ongoing development, administration and delivery of J.D. Irving, Limited's continuous improvement training program.
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver effective in-house continuous improvement certification programs. Metrics for success include class certification rate, and time to certify.
Ongoing development of the program will involve benchmarking with world class adult educators and leading six sigma / lean companies. Transferring key learnings to improve the effectiveness of the curriculum is a key responsibility. The role will work closely with divisional improvement directors, and corporate human resources to ensure the continuous improvement training is aligned with the company's leadership development program.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification (MBB preferred) from a recognized institution/company
- Minimum three years' experience leading lean transformations and/or leading six sigma projects to completion
- Post Secondary Degree, and Master of Business Administration degree is preferred
- Advanced change management training certification or equivalent change management experience
- Experience facilitating and presenting to diverse audiences
- Demonstrated experience teaching adults in a group environment; and coaching for success
- Lean improvement and deployment methodology experience
- Six Sigma improvement methodology experience
To apply for this career opportunity please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.