Wood Structure Technician
Are you a specialist in roof trusses, prefabricated walls, and floor systems? Our client is looking for dynamic individuals to fill the positions of wood structure technicians. Located in New Brunswick, this fast-growing company is looking to grow its team of experts.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design roof trusses, prefabricated floors and walls, and beam systems
- Make estimates as needed.
- Adhere to the National Building Code
Experience and education
- Diploma in Building Engineering Technology; Civil Engineering Technology or related field; Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in roof trusses, prefabricated walls and beams;
- Knowledge of National Building Code Standards;
- Knowledge in engineered wood products;
- Master software such as AutoCAD, Sapphire, etc.
- Positive attitude, determined and team spirit;
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive and based on experience and education.
- Group Insurance
- Retirement funds
- Working conditions
- Permanent Full-time position
- Possibility of telework.
Start date: Immediately
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please send your resume by email to: email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.