Jump Recruitment Specialists is currently recruiting for a Product Manager on behalf of our client, Vish, in St. John's, NL.
Would you like to be part of one of Canada's most promising tech start-ups? Are you driven to be successful and gain invaluable skills? Are you looking for a great team? Vish is currently servicing customers and growing in countries from Canada, US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and require talented professionals to deliver the overall strategic product vision.
Who is Vish?
Vish is changing and innovating the hair color industry. At the local level, Vish halps salons eliminate waste, manage their inventory, increase service revenue, and provide valuable insight into their color business. At the global level, Vish will revolutionize supply chain management for the entire hair color industry.
The Product Manager's primary responsibility is to ensure the needs and expectations of salon owners and colorists are met while compiling information on how salons operate with Vish including troubleshooting and identifying friction areas.
The successful candidate will advocate and prioritize product features while developing and maintaining an accurate product roadmap including feature backlog. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Product Manager will serve as a partner to the Vish Customer Success team, ensuring customer feedback is captured, understood and integrated into products.
The Product Manager will coordinate releases (including internal and external product write-ups) and oversee the QA process to test and ensure products are ready at release time.
- You have seasoned interpersonal skills with a proven ability to achieve results through alignment of cross-functional activities in a highly collaborative, team-orientated environment.
- You are passionate about technology and how it impacts people's lives, business and the environment.
- You can build relationships and overcome objections.
- You 'get' and respect passionate entrepreneurs who are looking for new solutions for their business.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 3+ years in Product Management responsible for managing multiple product lines.
- Experience with GitHub (or similar development planning software).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with product management planning and task organization.
- Tech savvy with ability to navigate new software effortlessly.
- Experience with MS Excel and Google Suite.
- Evidence of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Why choose Vish?
Their team is a tight-knit group of aspiring professionals striving for success.
Vish has an innovative and diverse team of professionals. While many have experience working at hair salons, some just have a true passion for technology and start-up culture. Venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the country and are partnered with top innovators in the professional hair salon industry.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application online at: https://www.jumpcareers.ca/job/product-manager/
Cheryl Slaney | Senior Recruiter | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.