Remsoft is seeking an enthusiastic contributor to join our experienced and diverse team of Data and Business analysts. Our new SQL Data Analyst will have the opportunity to grow and learn while making an immediate positive impact on the business and its offerings to Remsoft's global clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of technical ETL solutions and the third-party integrations needed to support our clients' data and analytical needs.
- Work with business analysts to understand business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical ETL solutions.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot queries, stored procedures, user-defined functions, etc.
- Support the current production versions and help investigate issues and identify root causes and get them fixed as soon as possible
- Ensure excellent service to internal and external clients
- Able to travel occasionally to our office in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Professional Microsoft SQL Server database experience.
- Experience with ETL processes/tools.
- Experience in the development of complex data queries and processes using various tools and technologies.
- Experience with reading, writing, and editing SQL procedures.
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong monitoring, analysis, and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Experience with DBA tasks such as DB management, maintenance, and performance tuning
- Able to take ownership of tasks
Work With Us
Not just an office with a great view - the Remsoft culture promotes a healthy work/life balance… and we don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Our team of dynamic individuals is passionate about our community at home and abroad and contributing to our planet's social and environmental sustainability.
We're totally invested in awesome, and we're proud to have gained the reputation of being a great place to work.
Remsoft offers an impressive showcase of work and life benefits to all its employees. These include:
Compensation & benefits
Competitive salaries, 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, health and wellness benefit, paid parental leave, and training funding.
The tight-knit team, flexible work hours, company-wide goals and visibility, annual 'Remsoft Day' holiday, catered monthly team lunch for all employees, team socials and celebrations, and weekly Friday Happy Hour.
On-site massage therapy, paid volunteer and personal days, flexible work hours, and the option of working from home