CFM in Saint John, NB
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customers highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently accepting resumes for openings in our Field Services Department for WELDERS, working at our project site in Sussex N.B, starting in June 2021.
- Perform repairs on mechanical equipment at customer facilities.
- Provide prompt and superior customer service.
- Exhibit and foster a commitment to our safety culture.
- Trade Certification in Welding with valid tickets/certifications
- Red Seal Journeyman is considered an asset
- Must posses stainless steel ticket
- 4-10 years experience, including experience with rigging
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must have a valid Class 5 drivers license
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with CFM, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
What to Expect:
All applications will be reviewed by our recruiter. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.