Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
Competition #: 1-14556 EXT
Salary: $21.5833 to $23.2324
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Greater Moncton Health Centre
DEPARTMENT: Primary Health Care
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: September, 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the authority of the Manager of Nurse Practitioners / Smoking Cessation Program / Motivaction Program, the incumbent is responsible for the administrative coordination of the activities in their sector by providing extensive administrative support to various services through a variety of high-quality clerical and secretarial duties. This work is performed in both official languages and with minimal direction from the immediate supervisor. Professional skills organizing work and managing time along with note taking and report and minute writing skills are essential.
- Postsecondary administrative support training at least one year in length that includes medical terminology or medical transcription courses;
- M inimum of five years' secretarial experience, preferably in a health-related field;
- Advanced computer knowledge (Meditech module, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.);
- Ability to write minutes for regular and special meeting;
- Work requires great versatility as well as ability to share expertise;
- Ability to manage large work volume independently and to develop a mechanism to manage workload and prioritize;
- Good sense of responsibility, initiative, autonomy and judgment;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken comptence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.