OR Materials Coordinator
Competition #: 6-14713 EXT
Salary: $50,128 to $70,070
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non-Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Operating Room
CLASSIFICATION: OR Materials Coordinator
STATUS: Permanent full-time
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: June 2021
JOB SUMMARY :
The incumbent is responsible for the logistics as well as for the OR medical/surgical and equipment supply process.
- Undergraduate degree in administration or a health Sciences field;
- Any equivalent and relevant combination of training and experience could be considered;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Sound knowledge of surgical procedures as well as of equipment and materials used considered as an asset;
- Ability to use Word and Excel, Meditech, and other computer programs;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.