Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
Competition #: 5-14612 EXT
Salary: $21.5833 to $23.2324
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application .
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Community Mental Health - Campbellton
DEPARTMENT: Mental Health Centre - Administration
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: May 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the authority of the supervision of the Administrative Support Coordinator , the incumbent will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing services to various clients. He or she will perform various administrative support tasks, including clerical, reception, secretarial, medical transcription, and support work. He or she will perform any other related duties based on the department's needs.
- High school diploma plus an administrative support program of over one year and up to two years, with medical terminology and medical transcription courses;
- Minimum of one year experience;
- Ability to transcribe medical reports;
- Ability to type medical dictation at an average speed;
- Ability to write letters in both English and French;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Kronos, Meditech and SPSC;
- Ability to manage workload and multiple priorities;
- Effective communication skills and ability to treat patients, visitors, etc. with courtesy;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.