Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
Competition #: 1-14658 EXT
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1B - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr.-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Central Scheduling
CLASSIFICATION: Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
4, 8 and/or 12 hour shifts - Rotation day, night, evening and weekends
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the manager, the candidate must execute office and reception tasks intended to help the nursing and medical staff. Perform all other tasks according to the needs of the department.
- High school graduation plus an additional administrative support program/course of over six months and up to one year or equivalent, which includes medical terminology and keyboarding ;
- Good knowledge of computer tools and office software and be able to apply them;
- Quiet and flexible;
- Personality promoting good public and interpersonal relations;
- Brief description of the desired job and explanation of his interest in this job;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Physical ability to do assigned work;
- Good previous work record (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to the principles of professional ethics, the Network's management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the confidentiality rules of Vitalité Health Network .
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.