Electrical Foreman, Journeypersons & Apprentices
OSCO Construction Group in Saint John, NB
Kennebec Construction Services Ltd. is an open shop, multi-trade, specialty contractor serving Atlantic Canada. Kennebec Construction Services Limited. 's three main operating divisions include: Construction Management, Electrical Contracting and Communication Cabling.
We are currently seeking applications from Electrical Foreman, Electrical Journeyman and Electrical Apprentices interested in joining our established teams in Moncton, Saint John, and Fredericton regions!!
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams, and electrical code and project specifications
- Knowledge and experience in the following fields
- Ability to efficiently layout and install PVC, EMT and galvanized steel conduit systems
- Troubleshooting existing and layout of new branch circuitry
- Installation, replacement and repair distribution equipment and electrical controls such as switchboards, panelboards, disconnect switches
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to operate hand tools and power tools associated with electrical work
Education & Requirements
- Red Seal Journeyperson certificate or enrollment in the electrical apprenticeship program; Apprentices or Journeypersons are both encouraged to apply
- Experience working in commercial and industrial environments
- Valid Driver's License
- Willingness to travel within the province, compensation offered for travel related costs
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach and kneel
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
- Successful applicants will be able to work with minimal supervision
As a member of the OSCO Construction Group, Kennebec Construction Services Limited offers a comprehensive compensation package including health and dental coverage, life insurance and RRSP options.
The origins of the OSCO Construction Group go back to 1955 when Ocean Steel & Construction Ltd. was founded in Saint John, New Brunswick . Since that time, the OSCO Construction Group has grown to encompass four main operating sectors: Steel , Concrete , Construction and Corporate . Within these sectors lie an ever-expanding number of companies and divisions, serving a growing market area and employing over twelve hundred employees.
The OSCO Construction Group prides itself not just in embracing change, but in leading it. We drive this change by maintaining our vision to be fast, be global and be connected. All of our sectors are committed to : conduct ing business with integrity and fairness ; continuous educat ion & training of our employee s ; improving our processes ; focusing on our customers' need s ; and , providing top quality products & services.