Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
Competition #: 6-10833 EXT
Salary: $21.5833 to $23.2324
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Ambulatory Care
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts - Days
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Provide administrative support to the outpatient department and department manager and resources.
- High school diploma, plus an administrative suport program of over one year and up to two years, including medical terminology courses;
- Minimum of one year related experience;
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to use computer tools and office autoration applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Meditech and Outlook);
- Ability to type accurateley at average speed;
- Effective communication skills and ability to treat patients, visitors, etc. with courtesy;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.