Opportunities for Drywall Carrier
Kent Building Supplies in Moncton, NB
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices.
Candidate may be required to carry Drywall, has to be physically fit and has the ability to lift up to 50lbs on their own.
Typical career steps are to become a forklift operator or driver.
- Works safely
- Uses proper lifting techniques and stretching to prevent injury due to repetitive lifting
- Works with the driver or other carriers in a two-person lift
- Always assesses the delivery site for hazards as the environment can change often during construction
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Able to work outside in variable temperatures and weather conditions
- Able to do physical work
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.