Ready Mix Driver
OSCO Construction Group in Truro, NS
The OSCO Construction Group is a collection of companies operating in steel, concrete and construction. We have been in business since 1955, and serve a variety of markets throughout Atlantic and Western Canada, the Eastern US, and the Caribbean.
Glenholme Ready Mix, a division of OSCO Construction Group, is currently seeking a qualified individual for its Ready-Mix operations in Glenholme, Nova Scotia.
- Safe delivery of ready mix concrete to construction sites;
- Safely unload concrete;
- General cleaning and maintenance of truck;
- General cleaning and maintenance of the plant and yard;
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum Class 3 driver's license with air brake endorsement
- Equipment experience an asset
- Completion of a driver training course
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Excellent customer relations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Previous experience is a definite asset
- Flexibility in work schedule (early mornings, days, evenings)
As a member of the OSCO Construction Group, Glenholme Ready Mix offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and dental coverage, life insurance and RRSP options. Additionally, we offer health and wellness programming, years of service rewards and employee sport team sponsorships.
The origins of the OSCO Construction Group go back to 1955 when Ocean Steel & Construction Ltd. was founded in Saint John, New Brunswick. Since that time, the OSCO Construction Group has grown to encompass four main operating sectors: Steel, Concrete, Construction and Corporate. Within these sectors lie an ever-expanding number of companies and divisions, serving a growing market area and employing over twelve hundred employees.
The OSCO Construction Group prides itself not just in embracing change, but in leading it. We drive this change by maintaining our vision to be fast, be global and be connected. All of our sectors are committed to: conducting business with integrity and fairness; continuous education & training of our employees; improving our processes; focusing on our customers' needs; and, providing top quality products & services.