TANDEM Family Law is a law firm dedicated to solving family law problems. Our team of lawyers and legal assistants work in a vibrant open concept space, using the latest technology. Our non-traditional law firm is both paperless and wireless.
We believe that clients are best served by a team of professionals who can guide them to the most efficient resolution of their issues. This is why at TANDEM we work together as a team, instead of the traditional law practise.
We are looking for a qualified person to join our team. TANDEM is seeking an individual with excellent research and writing skills, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who likes to solve problems.
- Draft, prepare and process correspondence and legal documents
- Assist clients by answering or referring inquiries, ensuring excellence at all times
- Manage calendars including scheduling various appointments and meetings
- Perform basic accounting functions pertaining to client matters
- Prepare invoices
- Maintain a filing system supporting the office
- Investigate and respond to client inquiries promptly and accurately
- Schedule and communicate client appointments and meetings
- College Diploma or university degree (i.e. Administrative, Accounting, Paralegal, Journalism, English)
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Proven ability to show attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Strong word processing skills, both speed and accuracy
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly, approachable and organized
- Bilingualism is an asset, but not required
Work With Us
If you are motivated by helping people, would enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team, we invite you to apply to join the team at TANDEM Family Law, by submitting your cover letter and resumé, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: May 21, 2021
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.