Keyin College - Program Coordinator - Pharmacy Technician Program
Are you a pharmacy technician or pharmacist looking for a new challenge in life? Do you want to share your knowledge and expertise with future Pharmacy Technicians? This is a great opportunity to be a part of an educational institution and grow and develop into a key educational position (no teaching experience necessary)
Keyin College is looking for a Program Coordinator for their Pharmacy Technician Program.
Imagine working with an industry leader where excellence in education and student growth are paramount. Keyin College is NL's oldest independent Career College and we value professionalism and promote a comfortable learning environment.
The perks are great - Work a regular Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or 9:00 am to 5:00 pm work schedule, paid time off, medical and dental plan, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, on-site parking and a great team to work with.
Here is a list of job duties you will learn and perform on the job
- Instruct students, facilitate learning and evaluate student progress
- Maintain quality learner-centered instruction
- Plan, organize, and manage learning activities and resources
- Provide academic advice to learners
- Coordinate the program with Management, Accreditation and Regulators
- Meet with other instructors of the program
- Make recommendations to management
- Assist with student work terms and hiring of additional staff
- Completing other duties as required
- Registered Pharmacist or Registered Pharmacy Technician (required)
- 6 years combined education and experience in the field
- 24 months directly working in the industry
Work With Us
Do you think this position sounds like a good fit for you? This is a great opportunity, don't hesitate to send in your resume.