Account Executive, Local Sales, Bell Media Woodstock, New Brunswick
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
As a Bell Media Account Executive, you are passionate about the success of your clients. Joining our collaborative team of sales and marketing professionals in the Woodstock, NB region (backed by the most extensive research, marketing and creative support in the country) you will represent Canada's largest media supplier to craft effective, results-oriented solutions and opportunities for your local clients. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- New business development
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets across radio and digital media platforms.
- Identify, develop and maintain client relationships on behalf of Bell Media's sales team
- Provide quality advertising consultation with a focus on client growth and retention through regular and relevant contact with all active and potential advertisers
- Work in collaboration with management team to assist in development of strategic integrated proposals
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and liaise effectively with all sales support functions
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all Bell Media product offerings
- Work collaboratively with other Bell Media teams
- Attend networking functions during and after hours as required
- Experience within a person-to-person sales environment an asset (media preferred), but not required
- Knowledge of digital and broadcast industry terms, standards and metrics is an asset
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding goals; proven ability to manage work independently
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills, combined with ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure of deadline and last minute revisions
- A highly developed client service focus and drive to close sales
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A Post-Secondary degree is an asset
- Must have a valid drivers' license and vehicle
- Bilingual French/English an asset
- Note: If you believe you will excel in this role, despite not having some of the above qualifications, you are still encouraged to apply if you can showcase your capacity to quickly learn via an accelerated, self -driven on-boarding plan.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Woodstock
Application Deadline: 07/08/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , NB , Woodstock
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.