Senior Cyber Security Architect
The Naval Programs teams spans across Lockheed Martin Canada Inc. (Lockheed Martin)u0027s main project sites (Kanata, Montreal, and Dartmouth), opportunities are available at all sites for supporting Naval Combat Systems Programs and Proposal Capture activities.
The candidate will participate as a Cyber Architect/Engineer member of the Naval Development team in a multi-disciplined team environment to perform tasks such as requirements verification and validation, support security testing activities, issue analysis and resolution related to multiple subsystems.
The Cyber Architect/Engineer will develop cybersecurity solutions to assure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of the information systems of national and international programs.
This will include the creation of cybersecurity architectures and other security artifacts for multiple information systems including:
- Design and implement structures to thwart malware and hacker intrusions in very large and complex military systems
- Facilitate penetration testing / ethical hacking
- Information segregation (separating classified / unclassified information)
- System needs for Security / Security Assessment & Authorization (SA&A)
- Access control systems and methodology
- Utilize the latest intrusion monitoring techniques / continuous monitoring
- Centralized Audit
- Tamper Proofing
- Traceability to security standards and guidelines
- System Hardening
- Network Security
- Communicate with government officials and contractors.
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Possesses a bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or accreditations in cyber security engineering
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in cyber security, systems engineering, or a related field
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the engineering/management staff and personnel assigned to related work
- Aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Have a high learning ability
- Ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment.
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada's trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.This position is part of the Rotary and Mission Systems business area, where employees across Canada support engineering, systems integration, training, sustainment and in-service support programs for Canadian and international military customers across land, air and sea.