Virtual Barista - Remote
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
We offer a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, an Employee Assistance Program and retirement savings with a company match. In addition to our excellent benefits, you will be eligible for paid vacation, extensive paid training, career progression, performance bonuses and much more!
- Position Status: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours of Work: Monday- Sunday, (rotational shifts)
- Work-From-Home: Training will be conducted virtually and there will be the possibility working onsite.
Working as a Virtual Barista your primary responsibility is resolution of customer inquiries regarding any technical or order issues as well as general inquiries to promote First Call Resolution. You are directly accountable for telephone service and quality of calls within a team-driven, fast-paced and rewarding work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers' expectations with a positive memorable service experience.
- Providing an excellent customer experience by responding to customer calls in a courteous, professional, and well-informed manner
- Order support via telephone
- Technical support via telephone to complete member transactions
- Customer education and recommendations
- New member registration
- Complete telephone surveys and accurately document customer's feedback
- Providing support to customers via email
- Customer Relationship Management
- Achieving business and performance goals and objectives in a customer first fashion
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Ability to articulate program specific information to external customers
- Excellent command of the English language (and French where applicable)
- Excellent communication skills both in English and/or French - verbal and written
- High School Diploma or College degree with pertinent experience
- 2 years' experience in customer service or call center
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial
- Strong team player
- Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfill customer needs
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm)
- Ingrained curiosity to help and serve callers
- Interest in Coffee an absolute asset
- Previous sales experience is an asset
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.