Développeur senior Epi Server / Epi Server Senior Web Developer
Thinkmax is a growing company offering a highly energized, success driven, fun and supportive environment. We want to expand our Montreal team by welcoming an ASP.NET Senior Developer experienced with Epi Server within our Digital Commerce Solutions team.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will be responsible for assisting our customers in designing, developing and testing digital commerce solution. Working in conjunction with our business analysts, you will work with a multidisciplinary team on diversified projects.
- Implementing and supporting the digital commerce solution in collaboration with the business analysts;
- Implementing and delivering a high quality and high performing eCommerce solution for our clients by working jointly with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects.
- Developing innovative Web and Commerce solutions using the latest Microsoft technology stack
- Enforcing development best practices within the development team and contribute to DevOps practices.
- Collaborate with other developers, testers and the scrum master in your team to develop well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or college diploma, computer science or a related discipline;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a developer;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Autonomy and leadership;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and French;
- Strong technical knowledge of Object Oriented programming language .NET C#;
- Strong experience with Epi Server or equivalent ;
- Strong experience with ASP.NET MVC and Razor;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other data base;
- Excellent understanding of the software development cycle;
- Experience in development API REST (asset)
- Experience with a front-end framework: React, Angular, other (asset)
- Experience with a digital commerce solution (asset)
- Experience with a CMS (asset)
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git (asset)