System Integration /Test Engineering
Perform various levels of integration and system testing, including Integration, functional, and system tests. These activities include:
- Developing test procedures that will verify the integration and functionality of the Combat Management System. This will include LBTS and Shipboard tests,
- Supporting the system integration and test lead engineer in the integration of various subsystems,
- Performing fault isolation of subsystem faults that impact the integration and testing of assigned systems,
- Conducting tests, ensuring all data is recorded in Lockheed Martin Test Management System,
- Document, asses and test deficiencies.
- Work with minimum supervision and follow common company processes.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Computer science or equivalent experience / combined education with 3 years professional experience will be considered or military/civilian technical training with 3-5 years of professional experience
- Must be willing to support schedule environment including evenings and weekends as required
- Aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Have a high learning ability
- Must be able to obtain a NATO Secret level security Clearance
- Ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment.
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada's trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.This position is part of the Rotary and Mission Systems business area, where employees across Canada support engineering, systems integration, training, sustainment and in-service support programs for Canadian and international military customers across land, air and sea.