Service Desk Analyst
J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Fredericton, NB
Service Desk Analyst
Location: Fredericton, NB
Customer focused. Solution motivated. Technically driven.
As a Service Desk Analyst you are the face of JDI IT?to the J.D. Irving?group of businesses. As a main connection to IT, you will?represent the team through your ownership and accountability in this position. This?high energy,?fast paced,?dynamic team?takes pride in offering?strong technical support?combined with a commitment to?excellent customer service. Your ability to focus in, change tact and lead end-users through processes will drive your success. Following Incident Management process and adhering to ITIL Best Practices are essential. You will act as the single point of contact for Incident Reporting Service Requests, escalations and ticket/call review and complaints. This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking and intelligence-driven service desk. Grow your technical skill set and gain insightful business knowledge while utilizing your customer focus in a professional, driven and productive environment.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Incident Management process
- Investigate and resolve general Incidents within scope, adhering to stated KPIs and SLAs
- Logging all incoming phone calls, emails and communicator messages into Incident Management database
- Enter Incident information accurately and escalate according to established procedure
- Provide initial assessment of Categorization and Severity for reported Incidents
- Provide implementation and post implementation support across the enterprise Continual growth and learning through opportunities to take on additional tasks or project roles within the team
- Participate in "on-call" support
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment that shares success and inspires commitment
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Network Administration or other relevant field
- 2 years in an IT environment supporting end users
- Experience with desktop applications - Windows 7, 10, Office Suite, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, SCCM remote control, SharePoint, Juniper Remote access
- Experience with end user computing technologies - desktops, laptops, handheld devices, mobile devices
- Strong communication skills with an uncompromising focus on delivering an excellent customer experience
- Naturally curious with a creative and open-minded approach to problem solving
- A continual learner motivated by new challenges and fast-paced environments
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and escalate technical issues through to resolution
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Exchange, Active Directory, and other Office applications
- ITIL Foundations or working knowledge
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.