Territory Sales Representative
Drake International is currently looking for a talented, dedicated, and motivated Sales Representative for our wonderful client in the Halifax Regional Municipality.
Our client is in need of an experienced, mature and reliable individual to join their team to assist in growing sales in the Nova Scotia region. We are currently recruiting professionals just like you!
• Communicate effectively with customers to determine their needs.
• Describe features and benefits of all products within the portfolio, and explain the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed.
• Schedule and hold face-to-face meetings with new and existing customers, learning about their business and product solutions can enhance their results
• Maintain accountability for the sales growth of your provided territory, both through new client acquisition as well as the development of existing relationships
• Identify and analyze past buying patterns of current accounts, and brainstorm ways to become their stronger, more inclusive supplier
• Provide a state-of-the-art customer service experience
• Continuous learning; stay up to date with product offerings, as well as ever-changing market conditions, and competitive analysis
• Responsible for reporting in CRM application
• 3+ years of successful outside sales experience from within the Building Materials, or related industry.
• Strong Work ethic, skill level highly advanced in negotiating and closing sales opportunities.
• Excellent time management and ability to work independently
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical, planning, organizing, and monitoring skills
• Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software an asset
• Bilingual (French and English) written and spoken considered an asset.
• University degree
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive market-based salary plus commission and bonus
• Monthly car/fuel allowance
• Group insurance program
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Company phone & business expense reimbursement
For more information concerning this position or to apply, please contact our lead recruiter Kyla McIsaac. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-960-1120
Drake International's Halifax Branch would like to thank all candidates for their interest. Our dedicated team will respond to all resumes submitted. If you do not meet the qualifications listed above, our recruitment team will be happy to assist all applicants to discover our other opportunities.
We encourage anyone who may be looking for a new opportunity to please visit us at https://ca.drakeintl.com/
PEOPLE | PRODUCTIVITY | PERFORMANCE