Plant Operations Manager
Competition #: 5-13878 EXT
Salary: $50,128 to $70,070
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital and Restigouche Hospital Center
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Management
CLASSIFICATION: Plant Operations Manager
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 6 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: April 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Possibilty of standy and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Assist the Manager of Facilities Management for the efficient, reliable and safe operation and maintenance of the Vitalité Health Network zone 5 facilities heating/cooling plants and associated auxiliary equipment.
- Must hold a valid 2nd class Power Engineer`s License in accordance witht he Power Engineer`s Board, Province of NB or hold an Mechanical Engineering Degree and must be able to obtain a 2 nd class Power Engineer's License within 4 years;
- Minimum 3 years recent and relevant experience in a supervisory capacity;
- Leadership and good communication skills;
- Ability to use computer tools currently in place throughout the Network;
- Initiative and good judgement;
- Problem solving skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.