Production, Sales and Inventory Analyst
A key role to support our vision and mission to create the best experience for our customers around the globe
Sabian is a global leader in the manufacture and marketing of cymbals and world percussion instruments. We sell and market products to over 90 countries. We take great pride in our products and have chosen to retain the traditional methods of hand crafting our instruments to ensure superior quality and sound in relation to our competitors.
We look for the following in our employees:
- The passion to perform
- Fellow employees are family
Sabian Ltd. is currently recruiting for the position of Production, Sales and Inventory Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Company. We are looking for a creative and inquisitive problem solver who is able to thoroughly examine available data leading to more optimal deliveries to our customers.
Working from our Meductic, NB location, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Support the overall improvement of the planning functions for manufacturing, distribution and sales operations
- Maintain data integrity of the MRP
- Extraction and analysis of data and presentation of findings
- Development of predictive models
- Development of key performance metrics and dashboards
- Develop, enhance and support production scheduling and inventory management processes
- Post secondary degree/diploma in business information systems, computer science or business administration
- Strong communications skills
- Expert knowledge of MS office suite of products
- Experience with SQL database and SSRS
- ERP/MRP experience
- LEAN, 6 Sigma training, experience with SYSPRO and experience in manufacturing environment considered as assets
If you are the type of individual who gets up in the morning, excited and energized to make a difference, please apply.