Health Plan - Software Quality Assurance Specialist
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Candidates must be within a commutable distance to our office located in Halifax, however, this role will work remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic until otherwise determined.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- Perform QAT on various healthcare data systems
- Creating Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimates, Test Requirements and Test Cases
- Writing complex queries for validation of ETL process
- Writing SQL queries
- Creating traceability matrix mapping Test Scenarios / Test Cases with requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of Software QA Testing experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in testing data in a Data Warehouse / Data Hub environment
- Solid Back End Testing experience by writing complex SQL Queries
- Testing Automation Tool: Validatar
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge on STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
- Strong knowledge in writing complex queries for validation of ETL process
- Hands on experience in creating Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimates, Test Requirements and Test Case
- Experience in creating traceability matrix mapping Test Scenarios / Test Cases with requirements
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Quality Assurance, Testing, Cloud, Technology
Apply now »