Sales Team Leader
The Sales Team Leader's role will be provide dynamic and creative leadership across a team of OB Sales Agents while balancing the daily client facing relationship accountabilities. The Sales team Leader will also be responsible for the operational requirements of the program; and be accountable to ensuring optimized productivity. A key component of this role will be to energise the team to meet or exceed their full potential by providing coaching and daily feedback. The role is about enabling skills and leveraging individual's capabilities to find the best solutions for our clients. This role will be responsible for the sales plan delivery and quartile sales improvements across their front line team. This sales-focused role will lead the team to achieve increased KPI delivery and to exceed customer expectations.
- Flexible, proactive and results oriented with a history of achieving or exceeding objectives, ideally in a direct sales or OB telesales environment.
- A respected leader and coach who attracts top performing sales professionals and builds high performing teams; who also communicates clear priorities and sense of direction in a constantly evolving business environment.
- Technology enthusiast who understands multiple system interfaces and can quickly grasp workflow and/or reporting data nuances.
- Coach and mentor members of the sales team in order to improve both team and individual sales proficiency.
- Take a major role in partner communication in order to build relationships, negotiate and champion change, and ensure brand experience delivery.
- Develop and refine quarterly performance improvement strategies and execute the tactical implementation of the plans across the program with daily cadence.
- Performance based goal setting.
- Forecasting and management of sales performance with daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence.
- Mechanics of lead based selling; including dialer management (high level).
- What makes an effective coaching conversation and how to effectively close a sale.
- How to enable motivation in others.
- New technology and how to use it in your business, including but not limited to social media, business tools, and mobile apps.
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Day in the Life:
- Review and manage daily delivery of all KPIs.
- Manage and report on all performance KPIs to both internal and external partners.
- Coach and develop OB Sales agents to exceed monthly objectives; including documenting and follow up.
- Side by side and remote monitoring for improved performance delivery.
- Calibrate both internally and externally on call flow standards.
- Manage interval level compliance for operating hours and people productivity.
- Assist as needed to resolve customer concerns to optimize customer service experience.
- Minimum 5 years' sales leadership experience.
- Post-secondary degree or college diploma or certificate in business, human resources, adult learning or a related field preferred is an asset.
- Exceptional sales coaching skills, including proven performance management delivery.
- Customer centric, responsive with high sense of urgency in meeting timelines.
- Proficient with MSOffice (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.