Diesel Engine Mechanic
At Smith's Diesel and Power Systems, our primary focus is on Diesel Powered Marine and Industrial engines and diesel powered generators. We are an authorized dealer and service center for Cummins and John Deere engine and generators, Perkins, Iveco, Scania engines and Kohler Marine generators.
We are currently looking to expand our team for an experienced Diesel Engine Mechanic.
- Must have experience trouble shooting and repairing Diesel Engines with above average trouble shooting skills.
- Experience working on Electronic John Deere, Cat and Cummins Diesel engines preferred.
- Must be familiar with JD Service Advisor, Cat ET and Cummins Insite service tools.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Be able to work independently
- Have own tools
- Be clean and neat in appearance
- Must have valid driver's licence and clean criminal record
- Must be a Canadian Resident
The position requires working out in the field and in the shop. Service truck will be provided. Typical customer locations include marine and industrial equipment. Service area includes Southern New Brunswick as well as out-of-town locations. Overnight stays out of town may be required occasionally. Benefits and RRSP contribution program available.
Smith's Diesel and Power Systems is a 24 / 7 emergency services provider. The mechanic will be scheduled to share in being on-call for after-hours emergencies.
Due to the nature of this job we are only looking for above average highly skilled mechanics.
How to apply:
Please forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Kevin Smith
Or apply in person with resume at
568 Route 100
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.