eCommerce Customer Service Associate - 6 month term position
Kent Building Supplies in Saint John, NB
E-Comm Customer Service Associate (6 month term position)
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Customer Service position in the retail industry. Our company specializes in the building supplies industry and services both in the professional contractor and do-it-yourself customers. With over 3,700 employees and operations across Atlantic Canada, we are a premier employer in the region with a parent corporation of over 15,000 people.
The successful candidate will join the eCommerce team and be responsible for supporting our customers and associates with e-Comm related issues. Reporting to the eCommerce Operations Manager, this position is fast-paced, action-oriented and sure to keep you on your toes.
- Communicate with customers on various platforms
- Work with Fulfilment center to ensure superior service
- Ensure smooth flow of orders and communication to the customer
- Provide a safe work environment for anyone in the e-Commerce department
- Assist store associates to deliver superior customer service
- Ability to use email, chat, and other Microsoft programs (i.e. Word, Outlook)
- Prioritizes the Customer Experience
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated with a bias toward action
- Ability to jump from one subject/project to the next quickly
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then Kent eCommerce is the place for you!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees