Sunbury Transport Limited in Saint John, NB
RST Industries Limited and Sunbury Transport Limited are leading carriers utilizing the most advanced technology to deliver world class transportation services throughout North America. We offer a wide range of creative transportation solutions; specializing in chemicals, petroleum, bulk, flatbed, van and food grade products. We look for people who want to lead, succeed, and contribute to our organization.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Dispatcher located in Saint John, NB. In this role, you will act as the go-to contact for a fleet of Professional Drivers, making decisions in real-time and taking ownership to ensure our customer orders are fulfilled. As a Dispatcher, you will gain valuable leadership skills directing Professional Drivers across a variety of fleets. This is a great role for both a seasoned Transportation professional or a young professional looking to start their career in the Transportation Industry. RST Sunbury is a proud member of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of companies and an avid supporter of professional development and career growth across the organization.
- Years of Experience Required: 1 years of transportation experience considered an asset
- Bachelor's Degree considered an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn
- Computer skills are essential (Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite)
- Willingness to work day and night shifts, on-call, and during the weekend
- Provide direction to Professional Drivers to ensure proper load instructions are carried out
- Manage service concerns with our customers to promote a positive experience from start to finish
- Manage Driver concerns and respond accordingly
- Responsible for planning, booking, and covering loads
- Coordination of maintenance when equipment breaks down
- Promoting and supporting all safety initiatives when performing roles and responsibilities
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by May 7th, 2021.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Sunbury Transport is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.