When it comes to breakfast, there's a lot to love at IHOP! And the same is true when you join our Team.
We are bringing IHOP to Bedford, Nova Scotia and are seeking outstanding people to join our winning Team. If you have a passion for guest service, commitment to excellence and an unrelenting drive for success to work for one of the most successful restaurant chains in the industry, then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Team as General Manager.
General Managers are responsible for building and leading a Team while delivering memorable guests experiences, serving the community and growing sales and profitability. It can be a challenging position but comes with countless rewards.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Restaurant Management experience
- Proven track record in driving sales and profitability through operational excellence
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong ability to attract, develop and retain top talent to build high performance teams
- Desire to lead a team to achieve company goals and objectives
- Excellence in Guest service
- Flexibility around work hours
- Strong knowledge with costing, budgets and inventory
- Food safety certification is an asset
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
What do we offer:
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Group benefits including - medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- RRSP - DPSP program
If you are interested in joining our Team and being a proud Member of this "new to Bedford" brand, please forward your resume. Thank you to all applicants, those accepted for an interview will be contacted.