Are you a dynamic Conversion Analyst who thrives at finding solutions through data analysis, increasing conversion rates, and creating the best experience for users? Then please keep on reading!
In this role, you will analyze data to find out what issues customers are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business. You will be a key player in strengthening our retention efforts and we are always looking for new ways to innovate the process. Some strategies may include offering enticing incentives or implementing a loyalty program for overall improved customer satisfaction. Whatever your ideas, we want to hear them!
You'll work collaboratively with other departments such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Product Optimization to develop and execute new concepts, while focusing on growth initiatives and retention.
We are looking for someone who has excellent conversion skills, is a natural problem-solver at heart, and is passionate about providing the end user with the best experience possible.
On top of that, you'll get to be part of a fun and engaging team environment where you can excel at what you love to do!
What You'll Do
- Manage all eCommerce retention activities including helping with conversion acquisition
- Develop new concepts, strategies and solutions focusing on increasing active purchasers and maximizing customer lifetime value
- Analyze customer behavior and consumer analytics to combat churn and improve conversion rate optimization
- Strategize and organize implementation of best methods to attract and retain business
- Communicate best practice retention strategies and acquisition solutions with sales and operations teams
- Work closely with our social media team to capitalize on retention/activation opportunities in that vertical
- Create a seamless shopping cart checkout experience, including implementation of a cart abandonment and upsell techniques
- Use available sales, CRM and analytics reporting to monitor and evaluate progress on weekly basis
- Create seasonal and annual goals and measure key results
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, E-Commerce or related field, or relevant experience
- 3+ years in a similar role with digital ecommerce experience is an asset
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion for analyzing data and finding solutions
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and analytical tools (Hubspot, ZenDesk, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Understanding and implementation of a successful customer loyalty program
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation aimed towards improving customer conversion and renewal rates
- Experience with promo code systems and digital shopping cart optimization
- Empathy and understanding related to unsatisfactory customer feedback
- Some experience or knowledge of the sports betting space would be advantageous although not essential
What We Can Do For You!
- A competitive base salary package
- Individual and company performance based annual discretionary bonus
- Paid time off: 3 weeks' vacation, public holidays, birthday, office is closed between Christmas and New Years
- Health and dental benefits with no waiting period
- 5% company matched pension contributions
- Self-driven annual training budget so you can continue to grow professionally
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Company parties in the summer, winter, and a few fun events in between
- Engaging, fun, and casual company culture
- Dog friendly office
- Free parking
If you have the passion and experience we're looking for then please apply!
Covers.com is serviced by NS Sports Media Pros Ltd., a related company who specializes in professional services and is located in Halifax, Nova Scotia.