Student Labourer - Summer 2021 - Chipman Sawmill
Clair Sawmill in Chipman, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
The Sawmills Division is currently seeking applicants for Student Labourer positions.
- Education Required: Currently enrolled in post-secondary education in good academic standing, or accepted to post-secondary education in the fall
- Years of Experience Required:
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, and weekends
- This is a site-wide position, where the individual will work in a variety of areas; duties include:
- Cleaning up
- Handling and lifting materials
- General laborer responsibilities
- Must be hard working with a strong work ethic
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.