Petro Service Limited in Saint John, NB
Petro Service Limited is a full line petroleum equipment distributor, specializing in sales, service, construction and installation. Our customers include owners and operators in the retail petroleum and commercial/industrial markets. The facilities involved include retail gas stations & car washes, bulk plants, fleet sites, commercial / industrial & agricultural sites and public sector institutions throughout Canada.
A vital strength within Petroservice is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve is evident throughout the company with the focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for a Junior Buyer to join our team in Saint John, NB.
As the Junior Buyer, you will be responsible for buying, transferring, and maintaining inventory on a corporate level. As a Junior Buyer, you will be expected to perform a diversified range of tasks and follow standardized, multifaceted procedures including:
- Analyzing data
- Reviewing reports for stock outs
- Monitoring price increases and communicating changes as necessary
- Assisting with stock rotations and inventory returns under buyer's direction
- Reviewing order points for inventory stock levels and placing purchase orders for 5 western locations
- Assisting with inventory transfers as required.
- Evaluate procurement methods; min /max and forecasting
- NCPAR Management - warranty management
- Slow-moving Inventory management
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum education - College diploma; Bachelor's degree would be an asset.
- Experience in an industrial, customer focused environment
- High energy, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Initiative, ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Detailed orientated and deadline conscious
- Computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead change, problem solve, negotiate, and work with teams
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We believe that our people are our strongest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, RRSP matching, EAP, and vacation benefits.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, send us your resume.
For other opportunities, please visit our careers page: https://www.petroservice.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.