Cavendish Farms in Multiple Locations
Pooles Corner, PE | New Annan, PE
To be based in Pooles Corner, Prince Edward Island.
Looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the general maintenance and repair of our storage equipment and the storage facility itself.
- Equipment repairs as required (weld, torch, replace bearings, belts, etc.)
- Resolve minor electrical issues
- Operating equipment
- Supervision of temporary employees in season
- Completing all required food safety documentation
- Maintaining facility and equipment cleanliness according to Irving standards.
- Post-secondary education in mechanics or equivalent in experience
- Experience in the Agricultural field would be considered an asset
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Computer skills
- Results driven
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online or by email.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: https://cavendishfarms.com/en/careers/
- In person: 4504 Alleys Mill Road, Pooles Corner
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Farms Corporation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.