Cavendish Agri Services in Salisbury, NB
Seasonal Labourer - Immediate openings
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 9 manufacturing/retail locations serving Atlantic Canada. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, the successful candidate will be a results-driven and has the ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment.
The position is expected to end approximately mid June.
*Please Note: Offer will be contingent on a clean criminal background check and drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 55lbs (25kgs)
- Availability to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends
- Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High degree of attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Maintain warehouse and production area
- Work in production line using designated equipment as directed
- Prepare raw material for mixing process
- All other related duties as assigned
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online or in person. Plant location is:
3030 Fredericton Road
Salisbury, NB E4J 3E2
We appreciate your interest in our company!
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Agri Services is committed to equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.