Reefer Technician - Class 1
Midland Transport in Dieppe, NB
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a Reefer Mechanic at the Dieppe, NB, Maintenance Facility. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
- Sunday - Wednesday 3:30pm to 2am
- Education Required: Associate's Degree in a related field or Trade Certification / 310J License
- Ozone Depletion Card is required
- Performing mechanical work on vehicles or components
- Ensuring quality of work
- Maintaining orderly and clean working habits
- Reporting nonconforming situations
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the shop manager
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits begin within first 30 days of employment
- $500 yearly tool allowance
- Excellent training programs
- Modern facility and equipment (We have Truck Hoists!)
- Most work conducted inside the facility
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Please be advised that some positions have been designated as 'Safety Sensitive' where the employee holding the position has a heightened responsibility for his/her own safety or the safety of others due to the nature of the job. If this is the case, you will be informed in the interview process