Midland Transport in Dorval, QC
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager based out of Dorval, QC, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager. A division of J.D. Irving Ltd., Midland Transport Ltd. is committed to superior quality service, products and people. The selected candidate must be positive, energetic, and driven to contribute results within a winning culture.
- Bachelor's Degree; a concentration in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred.
- 5-8 years of sales experience preferably in the transportation industry.
- Organized, confident and a motivation to find solutions for customers.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of transportation operations is an asset.
- Ability to travel within sales territory.
- Valid driver's license
- Providing superior quality service to customers through every interaction.
- Identify and secure new customers in your territory while growing existing customer base.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and successfully close opportunities.
- Develop and present transport solutions to customer, including pricing and corporate materials.
- Plan and organize weekly call schedule to maximize territory growth and value.
- Share marketplace intelligence with sales team and actively contribute during team calls and events.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.