MBW Courier Inc. ("MBW"), is a Nova Scotia-based company, servicing businesses across Atlantic Canada, offering same day delivery service, direct to consumer delivery, next day delivery service, dedicated service on demand and logistics through its eight strategically located terminals. MBW is part of the Municipal Group of Companies, which is a diversified organization engaged in all major aspects of heavy civil construction, mining, environmental and transportation services within the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently looking for a Sales Associate to join our team based out of our Dartmouth, NS office.
As a member of a professional and growing company, you will be responsible for the implementation and on-going management of new customer accounts and service offerings with MBW. You will work closely with the Division Director and support staff of the MBW including but not limited to Administration, Dispatch, Drivers and Terminal Managers. You must be able to prioritize, coordinate, and organize business tasks. You will have a positive, professional approach in planning, scheduling, communicating, and organizing the activities of your position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate quality leads via targeted communication (email, social networks, and phone).
- Meet with prospective clients in person and over web conference.
- Evaluate prospective business opportunities and work with operations to propose a plan of service.
- Develop, document, and implement standard procedures with new customer accounts.
- Communicate changes to rates and levels of service as needed.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and research new areas of business.
- Respond to customer inquiries and work closely with a customer service team to develop a company response to common issues.
- Prepare and present detailed rollout plans to senior management members.
- Prepare and present proposals to potential clients leveraging technology.
- Special project work as required.
- Any other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- 3-5 years of sales experience with proven success in meeting/exceeding measurable sales targets.
- Experience in strategic territory management.
- Background in Business Administration.
- 3+ years of relationship management experience
- Strong written/verbal communication.
- Exceptional time management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter that is highly motivated with the ability to multi-task.
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Attention: Jessica Wilson
Via Email: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference "Sales Associate" in the subject line along.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.