Summer Student - IT Service Desk
The position is ideal for Computer Science Students looking to be exposed to IT and Customer Support. Opportunities available in Charlottetown, Moncton, and Fredericton. French/English bilingualism is an asset.
- Answer incoming calls for technical/customer service support.
- Respond to incoming e-mails concerning technical issues
- Deliver prompt and efficient first line technical/customer support and other related business functions in a professional manner
- Provide technical support of LAN, Desktop, and server devices
- Maintain enterprise Microsoft environments
- Create and manage tickets using service desk software
- Currently enrolled in a college certificate or University diploma in Computer Science or similar program.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft Office programs is a requirement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional telephone manners and a strong customer service orientation is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while handling multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Familiarity with ITIL processes is an asset.
Work With Us
Bulletproof is growing! With the recent acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Atlantic Canada, across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
Since Bulletproof began in 2000, we have expanded our services to be much more than an IT company. Bulletproof offers a comprehensive selection of advanced technologies and know-how and is steadfastly focused on solving business challenges for our global clients.
Each of the Bulletproof practices work together to provide true end to end business solutions. We bring together market-leading services for the delivery of quality management solutions, global regulatory intelligence, IT process improvement, enhanced due diligence, compliance management, internal audit, and risk management services.