Quality Assurance Specialist
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist reporting to the program's manager, the QA Specialist is a self-starter who takes initiative, displays problem- solving and decision-making abilities, has excellent organizational skills, and can maintain a positive, professional attitude in a fast-paced and changing work environment. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and sense of urgency coupled with a proven ability to undertake challenging tasks.
- perform daily Quality tests of finished product or products returned for re-calibration.
- Enhance current Calibration monitoring system,
- Ensure all areas of quality management system are up to date and there are no backlogs in the system i.e. on time completion of Change Controls, Internal audits, Training, Deviations, CAPAs and SOPs etc.
- Support ongoing development and maintenance of the QMS
- Other duties as assigned.
- Above average organizational skills
- Minimum Bsc. or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar manufacturing environment (manufacturing)
- Previous experience in a QA management environment
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
- Strong problem solving, decision making and leadership skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment.
- Experience developing automated test stations
- Fluency within the ISO 9001:2015 or integrated systems environment is a must.
Work With Us
Smart Skin is based in downtown Fredericton, New Brunswick and is currently adjusting to a remote development team due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The team currently consists of a diverse group of hardware engineers and software developers. Our sensors are used worldwide by the largest bottling and pharmaceutical companies in the world. We have a casual office environment with snacks and coffee as well as a ping-pong table.