Remote Contact Centre Team Leader- Simplii Financial
For 20+ years, our CIBC and Simplii Banks have quietly built an awesome team in this province. We may not shout our presence from rooftops, but we're here, our team is large, and we have A LOT that we are proud of.
As a member of our leadership team, you will play a key role in fostering our inclusive culture, where all your team members feel successful and know their work matters. We have an incredible opportunity to welcome new leaders to our growing team. The world around us has changed, and we've changed to support our employees with new ways of working including opening up opportunities beyond the city of Fredericton.
Do you currently live within 2 hours of Fredericton, but want to work for the most part from the comforts of your own home? Let's chat! Are you looking to make New Brunswick your home? Let's see if we can make your dreams a reality!
We want to hear from you if:
- You are willing and able to participate in the CIBC Agent @ Home program.
- You can demonstrate experience in leading a large diverse team, preferably in a contact centre environment.
- You are a bold and authentic leader.
- You are passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people.
- You act like an owner and deliver great results.
- You are influential and know that relationships are essential to success.
- You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
How You'll Succeed
- People Leadership - Develop a team of Customer Service Contact Centre Representatives through daily coaching and long term mentorship.
- Relationship Management - Build a strong team spirit, encourage team leaders to work together and ensure an appropriate communication process is in place to facilitate information sharing. Provide visible leadership by frequently spending time on the floor and actively engaging with customer associates.
- Data Analysis - Review and analyze various data including call activity and performance measures. Use data to identify and remove obstacles preventing optimal team performance.
Work With Us
Our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
Important Info: Contact Centre business hours are from Monday to Sunday , 7:00 am - 1:00 am.