Account Executive Position
- Do you have a high earning desire?
- Are you highly self-motivated and independent?
- Do you like being recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance?
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic, team-focused culture where integrity, trust, and personal and professional growth are core values, then Stanley Mutual Insurance Company may be the place for you!
Stanley Mutual Insurance Company is proud to present the following full-time opportunity for a Licensed Account Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing new business for the company.
- Securing new clients
- Writing new personal lines home and auto insurance policies
- Cross-selling to our "already-dedicated" mono-line members.
- Promoting Stanley Mutual through community support activities
- Proven aptitude for sales
- Work with a high level of integrity and be extremely client focused
- Obtain all necessary licensing requirements to perform insurance sales in New Brunswick
- Be a strong self-starter
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Previous sales experience an asset
- University degree or college diploma an asset
- Have a valid driver's license
- Attainment of a CIP or CAIB designation is highly recommended, to achieve full potential for this position
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Clean Criminal Record Check
Work With Us
Stanley Mutual Insurance was formed in 1937 by New Brunswickers who saw the need to pool their resources and form their own insurance company to protect them from catastrophe. The Company has evolved into one of New Brunswick's largest Mutual and sells home, farm and light commercial insurance through agents and brokers located in nine offices throughout the Province. Stanley Mutual is a member of national and international Mutual Associations and writes only in the province of New Brunswick with 8 million in property premium, a current portfolio of 10,000 policies and assets in excess of 20 million.