Full Stack Associate Engineer - DevOps
- Full Stack Engineer
- Support the Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC) Tactical Operating Environment (TOE)
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for relevant system design areas
- Agile work methodology
- Support software development teams with build and support tools
- Design next generation of system architecture for Canada
- Working in an Agile team environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years' experience, or, Master's degree in a related engineering discipline with minimum 3 yearsu0027 experience, or, a 2 year Diploma in IT or Systems Administration with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Must be willing to support schedule including evenings and weekends, as required
- Must be willing to learn new skills as required by position
- Must have an aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Must have a security-first mindset
- Must have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Must have strong understanding of Linux and Python
- Must have strong understanding of Linux and Windows System administration and automated deployment
- Must be able to obtain North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Secret security clearance and Canadian Controlled Goods (CG).
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada's trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.This position is part of the Rotary and Mission Systems business area, where employees across Canada support engineering, systems integration, training, sustainment and in-service support programs for Canadian and international military customers across land, air and sea.