Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
Competition #: 6-11990 EXT
Salary: $20.7929 to $22.3817
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Health Centre - Pointe-Verte
DEPARTMENT: Chaleur Health Centre - Pointe-Verte
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Temporary part-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: May 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent will be responsible to provide administrative support, reception and communication services to professionals of the Chaleur Health Centre in Pointe-Verte.
- High school diploma plus an administrative support program of over one year and up to two years, with medical terminology and medical transcription courses;
- Minimum of one year experience;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Kronos, Meditech and SPSC (an asset);
- Ability to manage workload and multiple priorities;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality estpablished by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.