QAT Lead - Salesforce CRM Testing
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a QAT Lead - Salesforce CRM Testing to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA). Remote work accepted.
NTT DATA is looking for an experienced Salesforce Implementation Consultant - Testing, to support our client's migration. Responsibilities include translating the client's vision for CRM into working Salesforce tools, guiding business stakeholders through workshops, and defining solutions that meet both near- and long-term client objectives. As a Salesforce Implementation Consultant, you'll help our clients achieve success by advocating for their business needs and end-users throughout each stage of the implementation process.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to Salesforce project team
- Document and implement configuration changes and data-mapping requirements
- Guide development teams on functionality requiring custom logic to meet requirements and demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Develop business-specific and/or application-level approaches and plans for testing, training, communicating, rolling out, and offering post-production support
- Create Process Test Strategy, End to End Strategy, and UAT strategy documents
- Lead or facilitate sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Assist our business with prototype demonstrations
- Identify and map relevant system integrations
- Coordinate with external vendors for tool integration and process
- Generate and publish weekly management reports
- Proactively communicate the risks / Issues and recommend workarounds
- 2+ years' hands-on experience with enterprise-level Salesforce applications
- 2+ years experience in a QA Testing Lead role
- Familiarity withSalesforceplatform tools and languages such as Apex, Lightning Components, Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow
- Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions in the sales, service, or marketing Clouds
- Experience performing impact analysis for potential changes in scope and ability to administer change management processes within a specified framework, including regularly reviewing issue management and change control logs to understand status and identify potential risk situations
- Demonstrateanalytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects in addition to understanding core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
- Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration when necessary
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
- Experience with Integration testing - ETL, API, and Middleware changes
- Experience working with ALM and Jira or Jira Align
- Nice to have - Experience with SAFe or Agile projects
- Nice to have - Experience with Optum's Stepwise Rating Engine
- Nice to have - Experience with Simplified Healthcare integration engine and eBenefitsync's workflow
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Middleware, Testing, Quality Assurance, CRM, Technology
Apply now »